From:
Mark Gosswiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 11:30:05 -0600
I have several frames of honey left over from last year and would like to
feed them to my bees this year. I have two hives in my back yard.  This
honey is crystallized on the frames.
1. Can I just set them a few yards away from the hives and have the bees
come and rob them?
2. Will the bees turn this crystallized honey into good honey that can be
extracted?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated