From:
Barbara Anwari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 19:07:51 -0500
>I have been doing a slide presentation for 3 years, have what you need. . .
>about 40 slides for sale, $100 plus cost to reproduce with written agreement
>to not reproduce ever,ever!  E-mail me if you are interested

Hello - I have many posts coming and going on bees,
and perhaps I contacted you(?) directly. If so, you have
an interested party, but I don't buy photos/slides. I am
a magazine features writer; at present I AM seeking
"art" for a series of articles. If you wish to contribute
slides or prints, you will receive my thanks and full
attribution in all articles. If this is of help to you, please
let me know. If there's been a miscommunication, I do
apologize for wasting your time. Thanks!
Barb Anwari, Writer@Work
13475 Longspur Court
Cleveland, Ohio (USA) 44125-5449
(216) 520-1427