From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 01:46:59 -0300
On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 12:07 PM, Charles Linder  wrote:

> Take that in opposition to the following
>  http://mysrf.org/pdf/pdf_swine/s1.pdf
> Very basic and simple,  but if you read it you will figure out we know an
> awful lot about the requirements for hogs.  You dig deeper and you can find
> data for degree days and climates also,  these charts are avalible for most
> domestic stock,  including rabbits.....
>
> And that type of info for our bees is sorely lacking as I see it.

AS long as beehives - the animal in the box we work with -  are not able to
live in captivity because they stress and get lots of nosema sp we will
never have the answer Charles is looking for.

We beekeepers, particularly comertial beekeeper are the last trashumant
pastor living arround the globe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumance
lets keep it that way, please !!!