From:
Steve Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 13:16:49 CDT
Thomas Cornick wrote:
"Guess what  - you are entitled to feel anyway you wish it is beyond my
control.

   This list was originally for the researchers to discuss beekeeping
science
and we hobbiests drove them away to their own private group somewhere in
cyberspace.
    There is a new word in the oxford english dictionary called
"aliterate"
and it refers to people educated well enough to read but too lazy to do so.
   Perhaps when we ask a newbee question we should also refer to which
books
we have been looking in or which websites we have accessed for information.

    My  .02 worth   25 nice healthy colonies finding a day fooling with the
bees beats work hands down."

My reply:
I am amazed at the level of hostility on this list.  Hawaii, off-color
jokes, etc.  Wow.  Thomas, you are certainly entitled to put your two cents
in.  My two cents are that you are an ass.  'Nuff said.
-Steve
"<<
 Allen wrote:
 "I notice that we are going over the same very basic material again and
 again.  These matters have been beaten to death repeatedly on BEE-L and
 are well answered in the archives."

 This does not make me, as a newbie myself, feel at all welcome here.  I
 doubt that your intent was to alienate us, but I also doubt that I am
alone
 in feeling that way.
 -Steve >>