From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:51:25 -0600
Hello All,
Many have inquired when I might give another presentation. I will be doing a
presentation on varroa and the current situation in the U.S. at the spring
meeting of the Missouri State Beekeepers association on Friday March 11th.
(starting at 4:15 PM) . The meeting is being held at   "The Inn of the Grand
Glaize" at the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks at Osage Beach, Missouri. For
information you can contact Sharon Gibbons at [log in to unmask]

Robin Mountain (South Africa) and Ann Harman (Bee Culture articles) will
also be doing presentations.

I have also got a two part article coming out in the April American Bee
Journal about the first importation of Australian Bees into the U.S..

Part one is about getting the  bees into the U.S. and part two in the May
issue is about the way the bees pollinated almonds  and are doing compared
to our U.S. bees.

I have got another article in either the April or May issue of the American
Bee Journal about California almond pollination pros & cons which should be
a must read for those considering doing almond pollination.

I have got a couple Bee Culture articles and another American Bee Journal
article in the works for summer but the bees come first.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

Ps. In my opinion subscribing to the American Bee Journal & Bee Culture is
an absolute necessity if you are to work through today's tough beekeeping
issues. Changes are happening  fast in beekeeping today so subscribing is in
my opinion the best way to stay informed for the U.S. beekeeper. Joining a
bee club is important also and attending is important and not a "no show"
many times like me!