From:
jimmy odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2014 06:50:56 -0400
Randy said:

<I also use landmarks laid in front of a hive if I want to move it a few
feet.  I just move the landmark (such as a board or piece of white card)
along with the hive.>

I use small pieces of black duct tape (2" X 2") to  make designs on the
front of the hive to aid a new swarm or a split to get a fix on their new
hive.   seems to work for me.

luv/BEE-L

jimmy odom
charlotte nc