From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:16:27 -0500
Thanks for the post Jim!

As a history buff I like to discuss history.

The history of the way battles have been run would take a lifetime to review.

WW 2 and Viet Nam is interesting and I like to discuss the way both were conducted with another history buff.

The plight of the honeybee and commercial beekeepers is similar to a war. Both are under attack.

I am always amazed how little the average citizen knows of the history of war and the current bee issue.

Change is the only factor one can depend on in business today. Understand your competitions ways of doing business as well as your own.

I did not see the More than honey documentary and now pulled from the net but i watched the trailer with the now disputed Einstein quote and statements taken out of context Miller said.

Miller knows the place assembly line started and the
beekeeper responsible.

Huge buildings where semi loads are worked and hives requeened several times a year.

Rule number one of commercial beekeeping.

1.
You need a system of operation.

Percentages is the way to work.

The leader is constantly trying to get the help to get in a  pace. Move the boxes closer . Finish one job before starting another. Save steps.

A s hobby beekeepers have said on the list they would need a $100 dollars a pound to make money if they counted time and costs the commercial beekeeper figures in.

B.H.