From:
Pintilie marian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 22:44:38 +0200
Dear Mr Krell

I am Costel Pintilie from Romania and I help My brother in his intention
to grow a  Honey business. One of my duties is to gather as much
information i can.

> "Value-added products from beekeeping".  Published by FAO/UN as its
> Agricultural Service Bulletin vol. 124 in 1996.

When I saw that such book exist I knew that will be of a great help for
us. The fact that is free (for us those living this painful economic
transition is very good. Really would be hard to pay fr book, if we
consider that it's price is equivalent of a average salary for a month)
made me to try to get it.
Unfortuately the book is only 34 % free. because FAO is short of funds ,
and obvious since was spent so money with printing , user must pay.

Even at discount rate we cannot afford the investment. (that will be
possible when we'll have profit, but then i think that the information
will be no more useful :) )

> but since I have no
> commercial gain from the sale of the book and since it has been very
> favorably reviewed in parts of the British beekeeping world a

So, since you do not receive any copyrights ( except thanks from those
who use the informations), I dare to ask you something.

If you have the book in electronic format, and if you are not tied by
any contract to share it, we will be indebded if you will forward to us.

Even you are not allowed to share your book, we'd like to receive at
least an detailed contents, or the chapter about processng an marketing,
as a form of advertising. If we will find useful, maybe in future will
make the effort to buy the book .

Sincerely yours

Costel Pintilie