From:
Ruary Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruary Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:47:44 -0000
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob & Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: A Question for the Statisticians

I have got a general idea of the work Dr. Carrick is doing but would be
afraid I would not get everything right if I tried to explain so she needs
to reply.
If you search the archives of the Irish Beekeeping List  from last year you
will find  posts between myself and Dr. Carrick in which she explains her
work.
I would have loved to rejoin the Ibl lists and others but Bee_L is about all
I can *hopefully* keep up with going into my busy time of the year..

Just to correct one matter Dr Norman Carrick is a man. He was the main
lecturer at the Federation of Irish Beekeepers Associations summer course
last year at Gormanstown.

Ruary Rudd.