From:
Josh Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:42:23 -0600
Hey all,

Another cleaning question. I've just acquired a 36-frame power
extractor. It is I don't know how many years old, but still runs. The
beekeeper I bought it from kept it in pretty good shape and used it for
years, but installed a different system about 10 years ago. Since then
this machine has sat in a garage. I am looking for some advice on
cleaning it up and what I should be using on the inside to keep it going
in terms of lubrication.

It is a tangential extractor, about 5 feet high, 1 1/2 feet deep, and 5
feet wide. I am interested in hearing about any mods, problems, insight,
feelings, etc. about this type of extractor. I also bought an old sump
pump that needs some tlc and hearing about some different set
ups/operations would be great.

Thanks as always,

Josh