From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:46:46 -0600
I'm not sure if that matters?  These are huge losses.  The beekeepers
affected are supposedly competent...at least by Randy Oliver
standards...they make a living.

Of course it matters?  How could you think it doesn't???  dredging up old
stuff and recycling it doesn't matter to you?? Dishonest reporting doesn't
matter??

YIKES!   As for Hackenburgs....  lightning twice in the same spot??   I
realize for those on a certain agenda it makes sense,  but I would hope that
those in search of facts would start to look a little deeper.

Real researchers can't find CCD  and it hits twice on father and son??
Neonics are the cause,  and suddenly the northeast is hit??  Why not Iowa Il
or OH??  You know where they are most heavily used........????

Charles