Date:
Sat, 31 May 2014 10:33:38 -0400
> Toxicology is a curious science.

Great post.

What surprises me and what I would like to see is not sublethal doses and
what they do but how bees in Lu's studies survived well above lethal doses
over a sustained period of time. That is a head shaker.

Sublethal doses are of interest, but for all pesticides we expose our bees
to. The neonics are not alone in this as was shown by studies that showed
larva are effected by stuff we put into the hives.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine