From:
Dan Mihalyfi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 09:57:00 PDT
At 01:04 AM 8/18/96 -0400, you wrote:

>?1. Is how long to wait to give them a new queen the old one is going to be
>left in the
>wall after all the workers come out?
>?2. If anybody else has tryed this before I would like to know how your job
>turned out
>in the end?
>
>Thank you!
>Charles
>e-mail at:
>BEE END & BEE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

I have never "trapped bees out" before. I have asked a bee remover this same
question. What happens with the queen situation in the "new" hive? His reply
was: "The old queen becomes stressed with no supply laddened  returning
foragers, she will then come out and into the "new" hive."

Dan Mihalyfi
Mihalyfi Apiaries
Watsonville, CA 95076