From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:18:08 -0500
Hi Bill,

I devised a warmer that will allow me to stack 6 shallow supers on a stand

with a one degree thermostat that controls 2- 150 watt light bulbs and a
circulation fan.

This stand has an aluminum sheet, about 0.0020"  thick as a drain board to
keep

honey from running to the floor and as a baffle to keep light from reaching
the supers.

I space supers with stacking sticks to allow air to move thru the supers
freely.

I set the thermostat at 114 degrees F to warm, but not too warm, and leave
this for 5 days.

I have fair success with it.

Lionel

-----