From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:04:59 -0800
Hi Bee Friends,

You are welcome to read the latest NATIONAL HONEY MARKET NEWS, March 6,
received March 16 and posted to:

http://209.76.50.54

Give them time to load.<G>

If you are interested in this type of bee keeping information check back
every few days as I will be posting more as I find it. I also will be
making adjustments to the looks of the pages as I learn new skills.<BG> As
you can see I have a long way to go and invite all comments, NOT here, but
in the comment box at the site..

ttul, the OLd Drone

... I said, but just to be a bee