From:
Tim Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 May 1996 20:56:54 PDT
--------------Original Message---------------

 Box reversing is a book by itself. Many factors enter into the process ,
to do it right.My average is 125 pounds of honey without much box moving.
I do 200 to 360 pounds with 3 brood boxs and rotate them whem they need
it.They are the ones that have wintered well.You start in the fall. We
will talk about this some time later.
 Best of Luck
 Roy
I was curious how your three's worked out this winter?, as we have been
wintering in threes for a (1300 - 7 years) number of years, and this
year they really took a kicking, we will be looking at singles and
doubles for summer and doubles and triples for winter, but filled with
sugar syrup, not honey, it's getting too costly to leave on the hives.

 TPLR HONEY FARMS
Tim Townsend
RR 1 Stony Plain
Alberta [log in to unmask] -