Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:21:27 GMT
>>It is labour day weekend and my hives are finally ready to be supered!! I am fully expecting snow next weekend

We were in Walton NY (in the middle of NY state) over the weekend and it was full of goldenrod intermixed with purple loosestrife in many areas.  Good amount of clover in meadows.  Small stands of Japanese knotweed here and there.  It looked like bee heaven in certain parts... :)

I've seen fabulous goldenrod in Canada and hope you won't get snow for a while!

Waldemar