From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:04:02 -0400
[log in to unmask] writes:

suffered  moderate or major effects from neonicotinoids,

Report  sez?

So, did you read what Peter provided?  Colonies suffering pesticide  damage
in Canada, 3855 total, 402 neonic.

So, 89.55% of the colonies were NOT neonic.  10.45% were.

In other words, 90% of the damage reports were from the pesticides that the
 'ban' the neonic group want us to return to.  Sorry, all corn in US (and
I'd guess specific regions of Canada) is planted in about a 10 day to  two
week period in US - time of RISK of exposure from dust.  I'll play that  game
any day to avoid being in the 10% group (stay away from corn during those
10 days).

Our work in IL, IN, and NE - we had a couple of colonies severely damaged
during our trials, not from neonic but from spray applied by boom system on
tractor.

Jerry