From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 08:34:57 -0700
Garth,
Interesting, because all my hives are painted dark grey. Also used small cell size in one brood chamber. No loss
of bees in the past few years, but I use Apistan and crisco patties, so who is to tell what is going on.
I painted them after reading that varroa can be killed by high temperatures. Love to experiment.
Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME