From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 21:42:28 -0700
 Hi All, There is a reason that we have a lack scientific fact about the
use of natural treatments for many things and allergies being one of
them.Money is spent , where money can be made.You will see very slow
progress in natural cures , but we all know that they are out there. We
get  most of our medicine from plants in the first place, but we have to
support a very large industry for us to get it to our mouths.I'm not
against medicine , but I'm against the way we are hand fed to belive that
it is the only way.We could have more than pollen in unstrained, unheated
honey, that has a positive affect for us on allergies.I have Doctors that
buy honey from me and only want raw honey.
  The deck is loaded in one way.Read  Arrowsmith by Sinclair Lewis , he
did it back in the 30's and things have not changed since then how Medical
Dr's get there education. Who writes the educational plan?
 We have other fish to fry right now.We need Varroa under control with a
natural fix that is long term.The polairity of natural honey for a cure of
allergies will go down two lines for a long time to come.
 Best Regards
  Roy