From:
Logan VanLeigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 08:55:08 -0400
Gray Haun wrote:

> Dear Logan:
>
> I saw you message on Bee- l the other day. Hope your bees are doing well.
>
> Gray Haun
> State Apiarst

Doin' fine. Extracted 7 gal Tue nite.  Still have more to do after I
rob it.

(sheepish look) I just realized I hadn't registered yet, when Johnnie
Green (1/4 mile down the road) asked if I'd gotten one of the
questionairres/ newsletters from you folks.  That will be taken care of
today.

Any authoritative word on adding formic acid to the arsenal.  Lots of
rumors, etc but no real word that I've seen.

Logan
Lenoir City