From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:47:14 -0600
> And dang, I miss Bob--Bob, how are you?  You've got your ear to the
> ground,
> and I always appreciate your posts.

I have been reading on my new phone  and at a Wi-Fi now. I arrived in
Florida last night but need to go for now or would post.

Best of luck to my longtime friend Jerry Hayes. I think we are being a bit
hard on both Jerry & Randy over the Monsanto thing.

In my opinion Monsanto buying beelogics is mostly about getting respected
bee people in their organization for company positive bee PR rather than
making money.

"Disappearing disease" has not disappeared like back in the 70's. Yearly
losses are still being reported as a third of most operations bees up to
50%.

You can pick your hypothesis as to why yearly *reported* losses remain high
as many around.

bob