From:
Etienne Tardif <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:26:41 -0700
Here are 3 data sets with some calculated values for those who like data

Winter data - 2 winters 3 hive setups and another Wood hive setup with
similar sensor positions in the Virgina area

VPD and Humidity data (summer and winter), multiple hives in the Yukon
(poly, wood, multiple years), kentucky (summer/winter) with humidity
related values derived from RH and temperature (ABS H, VPD, DP Temps)

And my CO2 Data with the weather station data linked to CO2 data... I wish
I had a sensor above 10,000ppm...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dl70qGTU9TFKb3ieZRBSAsGS8siFBePo?usp=sharing