From:
Andreas Kasenides <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 15:36:44 +0200
Since I started the Apistan price query I suppose I should give the
price I payed also and revise Hugo's average:

                             US$:

CYPRUS( Andreas Kasenides):  21
BELGIUM      ( Hugo Thone):  21
CANADA       (Kerry Clark):  16
FINLAND    (Seppo Korpela):  45
HOLLAND    (Hugo Veerkamp):  23

A new mean of $25.2.
I stick though to my original assumption that this is "too high"
since I can buy a bottle of Mavrik (same ingredient) of 250ml 100%
(??) fluvalinate for around $12 and make approximately 2500ml of 10%
mixture in which I can soak tons of porous material in it.
Anybody know why the price is so high?

>A mean of US$ 26.25 follows, with rather large fluctuations; now we all know about the expensiveness of Apistan in our own country..
>
>sincerely, Hugo

Andreas