Date:
Wed, 22 May 91 14:16:05 EST
I concur with Kirk's comments. While I was at the U of Colorado in
Colorado Springs I was asked about bees in the walls of one of the
Univ. buildings. The entrance was well out of the way. I gave much the
same advice to the Grounds people. They knew better, poisoned the bees,
which had been in the walls for years, and ended up with an amazing
mess on the inside of the building as the combs melted and honey flowed
through the plaster and over the class-room floor in the building!

What jolly fun!

Peter Kevan, U of Guelph, Canada.