Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 06:36:54 -0400
On Monday I was visited by an EPA inspector for the State.  He questioned my
practices with pesticides and filled out a lot of forms and an affidavit as
to my losses.  He was not particularly concerned, it seemed, with the aerial
spraying, but with what I may have done, or what my neighbors might have
done with pesticides.  I had already contacted the County Agent and he also
seemed not to be particularly concerned, but would pass along the complaint.
The EPA guy said that he would be back in contact with me when the
laboratory results were completed.  I will wait and see.  My bee inspector
called last evening and again told me that there have been hundreds of
complaints from bee keepers here in North Florida that have been affected by
this spraying and that the EPA for the state is staying busy investigating,
so maybe NEXT time they will comply with the label..Will Lewis...