From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:28:29 -0400
Dear Beekeepers,
PRI is happy to announce that the results of the survey on pesticide-related bee kills are now available on PRI’s website. The feedback PRI received from beekeepers across the U.S. was incredible. We want to thank all of you who took the time to complete this survey and share it with other beekeepers.

The information gathered through this survey is being provided to EPA and the Pesticide Program Dialog Committee (personal details were removed to ensure confidentiality of your responses). To view the key findings and complete survey results, please click here.

If you have any questions about the survey, please contact:

Susan Kegley
Pesticide Research Institute

or

Darren Cox
Cox Honeyland

PRI also invites you to visit PRI’s Bee Resource Center to see the information resources we currently have available for commercial beekeepers, honey producers, and hobbyists. Let us know about other resources you would like to have available.