From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:49:38 +0100
>Bruce wrote:
>

>        I keep ducks in my pond with no problem with the bees using it
also. You=
> might go to
>www.onelist.com  for various serv lists dealing with ducks under subject =
>Animals sub-subject Birds.
>                                        Bruce

        The best "cooperation" I see between your ducks and your bees is to
use varroa drone larvae traps in Spring and Summer to feed your small ducks.

        The only small "danger", if you give them too many drone larvae,
they may make later mainly male ducks...

        :-))

    Kind regards,

    Stefan Stangaciu
       Constanta, Romania

PS An experiment made several years ago in Romania (of course not so
"scientifical" as the Americans will like to hear) prooved that adult pigs
and dogs fed regularly, on a long basis with drone larvae gave birth almost
only to male "kids"...

    If this proves to be really right, it can be a "one million dollars
idea" isn't it my friends?