From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 08:31:14 EST
I think Tom is pulling our leg.  The first I ever heard of Festivus was
on "Seinfeld" last Thursday (for non-US subscribers, "Seinfeld" is a
popular half hour situation comedy which airs on Thusday evenings).

Tom did such a good job slinging his tale that I at least threw
"Festivus" at a web search engine, which DID yield two hits, one being
a German page (I forgot all my German soon after high school) and the
other being a Spider page (what do you expect on the web?), the Salticus
page where I discovered that festivus is an obscure specie of arachnid.

So remember, you can't believe everything you read on the net.  You will
even find nontruths on BEE-L!  Thanks for the laughs Tom.

Not meaning to slight anyone, just sending the greetings of the
holiday I observe at this time of year, Merry Christmas everyone!

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!