From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 17:52:29 +1300
Through Allen Dick's generousity, I have posted a copy of the NZ Beekeeping
- An Industry Profile document to the WWW.  Thanks, Allen.  I hope other's
can possibly benefit from it as much as I learned in discovering how to
write some HTML!

I can't all guarantee that it works for all browsers, and would appreciate
any comments on content or presentation.

It contains only one (very small) graphic, a dividing line - maybe that will
be a good area to develop into it!

You can find it at:

www.internode.net/~allend/nz/profile.htm

I can't say for sure that it will remain at this address, so if there are
any of you who would like to make a link to it from your own pages, feel
free, but maybe drop me a note so I can notify you if the location is
changed, OK?
Nick Wallingford, President
National Beekeepers Assn of NZ