From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:34:25 -0700
>Randy Oliver has criticized a hypothesis of mine for years that an
additive put in diesel fuel which the bees breath while in route and when
the load is sitting in truck stops *might* be a problem.

Bob, I don't criticize hypotheses--I criticize whether there is supporting
evidence.

In the case of the diesel additive, I used that example solely to
illustrate that your strong opinions as to what causes colony collapse (or
even whether CCD exists) change like the wind.  And now we learn that you
no longer think that varroa is a problem!

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA