From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 21:44:46 -0500

<< Apiarist >>

I regretI do not have your orignial request but yesterday I noted the usually
warning on the Apistan packaging,, "dispose of properly"The fed governemnt
requires this message but does not require an explantion of properly. A call
to Apistan left them perf\plexed and they relaly didn'thave a good
answer.They said wrap in newspaper and throw in trash. What about those who
have literally hundreds or thousands or strips. What are the dangers in
public or private incineration or burial. What are the long term effects . We
should work to get a good answer to this.