From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:52:06 +0000
T & M Weatherhead wrote:

> Yes Al, I have exactly the same problem as you are having with Jan Tempelman's posts.  Thought it was just my system not being able to read it.  I just scroll through Jan's posts.
>
> Trevor Weatherhead
> AUSTRALIA

Can those of you who are NOT receiving Jan's posts correctly please contact him personally at <[log in to unmask]> and let him know what mail program you are using?  Hopefully this is a
small number of you!!  (Hope too that you don't mind me saying this, Jan!)  I think it will help to know this and I'll try to work this out with you Jan, privately.

-Barry

--
Barry Birkey
Illinois, USA