From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 08:04:27 -0500
Are you up well before dawn even on days when you don't have to be?

Do you drive all night after working hives all day more than 3 times a
month?

Do you then sometimes also work hives the following day?

Do you find the sound of AM sports/talk radio to be a sleep aid?

Do you wake up and look for the GPS to see where you are, and then realize
that you are (for once) sleeping in your own bed?

Can you sleep anywhere, anytime?

When you can sleep more than a few hours at a time, do you sleep long enough
that the Weather Channel has skipped one or more letters of the alphabet in
their list or hurricanes or winter storms?

Have you slept through more than one quarter of football, or basketball,
more than one period of a hockey game or more than 3 innings of a baseball
game?  When attending the game in person?

Do you like places that "always serve breakfast" because you rarely eat
breakfast in the morning?

Does your social circle consist almost entirely of jazz musicians,
strippers, state troopers, bartenders, bakers, and others who work late
hours/shifts?

Does your doctor classify you as a "caffeine-based life form"?

If so, you could have "chronic circadian rhythm sleep disorder".

Kid you not.  It is a thing.

Or, at least there is a drug that is claimed to address the issue.

Any beekeeper who has pollinated for more than a few years is likely have it
to one extent or another.

http://www.non-24.com/

And I thought it was just because I was 1/8th vampire on my mother's side.