Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 13:20:03 GMT
In your message dated Sunday 12, March 1995 you wrote :
> Dear colleagues,
>
> If any kind person out there has a subscription to the German beekeeping
> magazine ADIZ (Allgemeine Deutsche Imkerzeitung), could you spare a moment
> to look up a small piece of information for me? I need to refer to articles
> in the May 1988 and December 1988 issues. I know the May issue is part
> number 5 and the December issue is part number 12, but of what volume number?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Bruce Halliday

Almost any beekeeping journal in the world can be accessed through the library
of the International Bee Research Association (IBRA).  Obviously the librarians
will be too busy to respond to trivial queries, but anyone wanting photocopies
of articles or searches for material on particular subjects will find that IBRA
has an amazing amount of information.

This service is available to all, though members of IBRA (who support the
association's work) receive a whopping 50% discount on library charges.

To find out how to access this treasure trove contact:

**
* From Andrew Matheson, Director, International Bee Research Association
 *
*
 *
* Any replies to this message will be read only by me.  If you want to leave
 *
* a message for anyone else in IBRA, or one which will be handled in my absence,
*
* please contact [log in to unmask]
 *
*
 *
* IBRA, 18 North Road, Cardiff CF1 3DY, UK
 *
* Fax (+44) 1222-665522     Telephone (+44) 1222-37209
 *
*
 *
**