From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 08:11:12 -0800
Cusick, you learn not to buy texas stock from certain families for even going back to Kelly Island the hottest bees in USA came from ?????? and that is in historic archives at smithsonian........and good reason for not doing breeding practices contrary to nature!!! and working with local feral stock for buiding up an outfit............

and I stopped selling queens back in 1990s that I used to breed big time for unless you know how to go up and down the ladder for buying..and then using properly you are wasting time..........for again it's a whole bee concept overall................and you can either work with nature and her needs or you cannot.

Dee A. Lusby