From:
Joseph Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 1995 11:23:32 -0400
I assume that you have ordered a threee-pound package; but a two-pound
package will also work for you.

As far as I'm concerned you have ideal weather for installing a package.
Try to have an experienced beekeeper on on site to hold you hand.
Otherwise, do the best you can.  The bees have had several millions of
years experience and they know what to do without cracking a book of
instructions.

Good luck.

*     Joseph Cooper     *