From:
Jan Tempelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:07:12 +0200
Aaron Morris wrote:

> Last week, Walter Patton posted to BEE-L a wake up call to ALL
> beekeepers warning of the threat to "pure honey" posed by
> Dhampur Invertos Ltd and their product "Honey Analog".  I was AMAZED
> that there was no response to Walter's post!!!

I ask Dhampur Invertos Ltd for more info on that product

        NO RESPONS FROM INDIA!!!

greeting, jan

In Holland it is forbitten to use the name HONEY for anything
other than the product of honeybees.
home of the drone frame method.   de darreraat methode
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jtemp/index3.html
Jan Tempelman       mailto:[log in to unmask]
Sterremos 16               3069 AS Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Tel/Fax (SOMETIMES) XX 31 (0)10-4569412