From:
David Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2018 08:33:09 -0600
When we first opened To Bee or Not To Bee in 2015, we had a very small
(<1%) percentage of our customers expected us to carry fumagilin and
oxytet, so they could do their fall prophylactic treatments.

These people were generally backyard beekeepers in their 70s or later that
had all learned from the same person 30 years ago.

UoM online apprentice level teaches treat for Nosema prophylacticly with
fumagilin. So now we are starting to see 2nd or 3rd year beekeepers looking
for it at this time of year.

At least in the Denver area, almost no one treats for Nosema
prophylacticly, or if they are, they aren't buying it from us.

David Baker
To Bee or Not To Bee
Denver, CO USA