From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:14:22 -0600
I see you are in SA.

According to Gloria DeGrandi-Hoffman, both Africanised queens and Africanised
worker groups have been observed in the USA invading other hives, taking them
over, and displacing the original queen.

Could this be happening in the hive in question?

allen

http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/
---
No matter how cynical you get, it's impossible to keep up.