From:
"Peter L. Borst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:16:28 -0400
In support of my contention that so called ferals are not different
from bees in colonies that are raised from locally available honey
bees and/or simply allowed to requeen themselves:

--
Population Genetics of Commercial and Feral Honey Bees in Western Australia
Nadine C. Chapman, Julianne Lim, and Benjamin P. Oldroyd