From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 22:08:32 -0400
On 9 Sep 99, at 11:32, Andrew Dubas wrote:

> and I cant sift it or anything Im going to have to make a candle with it
> to test it... Just bugs me..  I hate impurities in my wax :)

> very possible... now to figure out what it is...and how it will affect the
> burning of my candles...

First find the guy who adulterated it. ;-)) kick him where he sits,
after asking... politely, what he used.
        Seriously that would be impossible without a chemical breakdown.
Here's a trick taught to remove surface contamination. Remelt the wax
to get all this stuff on the surface, then draw a paper towel across
the surface. If you start at the far side, draw it toward you gently
raising the leading edge as you get toward the closer edge. The
contaminate will tend to stick to the towel leaving the wax surface
clean.
        Try it, it should work.

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, Canada.L3V 6H1.
Phone (705)326 7171 Fax (705)325 3461
David Eyre,
e-mail<[log in to unmask]>
http://www.beeworks.com
This months special:-Vest/veil combination