From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:11:13 -0400
>How about: "Dietary traces of neonicotinoid pesticides as a cause of
>population declines in honey bees: an evaluation by Hillâ?Ts
>epidemiological criteria" by James E. Cresswell , Nicolas Desneux, and
>Dennis vanEngelsdorp. Have you even looked at this?

> We have and the above was actually discussed recently off list.

Well, Bob, are you going to share any part of that discussion with the general public? Because that was a pretty comprehensive overview of the situation as it stands, conducted by well-respected individuals who are presumably not on the payroll of any companies and are simply trying to get facts out. What do you and your friends think of their conclusions, or the BeeInformed Partnership in general?

PLB