From:
BILL HUGHES JR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 21:00:56 -0500
Hi to list,

Tennessee is going to spry from planes ULV Malthion on every acre of
cotton in the southwestern part of the state.  I have no colonies
directly in cotton fields but some are extremely close.  The
distances vary from 50 yards with trees in between to one mile.  They
will spray up until October.  My question is how much loss should I
expect.  Moving all of my 100 hives is out of the question because I
have no place to move them that cotton is not within foraging
distance.

Thanks,

Bill Hughes
Brighton, TN