Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2018 19:19:21 -0400
> I am disappointed in your attempt to paint me as disrespectful of either of them.

You keep going on about personal stuff. I am not trying to paint you or anyone else a different color than they are. Most of my postings are pulled from other people's writing, and I encourage everyone to come to their own conclusions.

If you read what I write and come to a different conclusion than someone else, it doesn't matter to me. I am not trying to persuade anyone, not having any sort of an agenda other than to *look more closely* at certain topics, such as bee breeding.

To me the real question is not who is swindling whom, who is getting a bad rap, etc. The real question is why have so few advances been made in bee breeding compared to other livestock and agriculture, despite many decades of promises.

And by the way, you can say what you want about the relevancy of historical information but in this day and age, where people think history was last year, I think it's important to view everything in proper context.

So much of what people are calling a new direction has already been tried. And in a lot of cases, already failed. If you don't learn from other people's mistakes -- you get to make them again, yourself! Who wants that?

PLB