From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 18:11:58 -0900
Hi,

> http://www.killerbeeguy.com/

This guy is a prime example of when I say "beekeepers are their own worst
enemies." AHB are not killer bees, AHB are not aggressive but defensive as
are any bee with a stinger, AHB are not all defensive just as not all EHB
are gentle. We as beekeepers should be presenting a much better image of
bees, it is no wonder to me that most of the USA population are deathly
afraid of honey bees and a high percent than actually are think they are
deathly allergic to bee stings. Pretty much, in my opinion, a dumb lot of
beekeepers and Government officials that are promoting AHB as if they
actually are killer bees. Just when will beekeepers stop spreading missed
information?

 . ..   Keith Malone, Chugiak, Alaska