From:
Doug Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:48:17 -0500
I often have people complain to me that their bees eat them outbo house and
home and when I ask how much they feed them often I get the answer of a few
gallons or a 25 lb bag of sugar.... Oh no Heaven forbid they spend $15 on a
bag of sugar for their bees that bring them pleasure, pollinate their
garden, an occasionally If they live provide them honey...

Compared to their dog and cats they spend $20 a bag of feed a month on and
get nothing but pleasure from...

I use the argument about hay to cattle and the dogs etc and they always
agree but months later I get the call to come see why thier bees died...

If you want to throw the argument about Darwinism etc then shouldn't you
bee keeping your bees in a tree 25 feet up... With zero intervention in
Europe not America? Or is keeping bees in a wooden box on the ground in a
foriegn country still acceptable in Darwin's equation?

As Mr T used to say "I pitty the fool"...