From:
Diana Sammataro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 1994 10:06:56 -0400
APistan strips plus a sticky board are effective control agents for the
Varroa mites (follow label directions).

The reserach we have done with oil patties (or extender patties) has should a
continuous treatment of Crisco/sugar patties is an excellent way of reducing
mite infestation levels. Paper to be published Aug. 94 in J. of Economic Ent.
If you have particular questions, I would be happy to answer them

DIana Sammataro