From:
Bobby R Fanning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 19:54:09 -0600
Hi Joel,

With modern mite problems, nine frames may not have been the cause of your
comb problem.    This day and time 2.5 years of no attention could have
resulted in your bees having died, followed by wax moths, followed by new
swarms moving in.   The wax moths would have destroyed all foundation
resulting in the bees building with, in effect, no frames (of foundation).

Could that have been a possibility then ?

Bob Fanning
Huntsville AL.