From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:43:32 -0600
David,
Please go to the website and watch the 12.5 minute video. 60 minutes said
the video was made six months before. At the end the commentator says he had
just contacted David in California ( i assumed at the joint convention but
maybe almonds) and David has reported he again has lost over half his bees.
Which was what I was told will I was in Florida by several Florida
beekeepers. watch the video!

> he has talked with the pumpkin growers and they do use Imid pesticides.

Imidacloprid is a systemic insecticide David. Once the plant is treated then
all parts of the plant contain some level of imidacloprid. search the
archives using the words imidacloprid and my name and you will learn a great
deal about the issue.

bob

--
believed to be clean.